Tuesday, June 14, 2011

45000 baby names list in .CSV,.XLS & .SQL file format

I collected about 45000 baby names,gender, meanings of those names, origin,alternative origin and other details.

I collect those data from different web site by web scraping script.

Here all data are in three separate formats: MySQL, MS Excel & .CSV
It can be used to create a baby names directory. Or application for Iphone,android or any platform related with baby name directory ..

Total price of the database is $59 USD.

To view this product Click here..

In freelancer there is a problem (this link doesnot work now) ..You couldn't downloads or buy from free-market.(already 2 sold from here)

So it is better for you to buy directly from me ..

You can buy it directly from me after contacting me ... or you can hire me at odesk ..then pay me ..After contract started I will send you the Database file. (Here also 3 times sold by this way)

No comments:

Post a Comment